Recruitment specialist at Credence HR Services
Views:589 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Assistant Vice President - Marketing Analytics - BFSI (8-16 yrs)
- Provide thought leadership and analytical solutions to multiple portfolios
- Proactively propose, initiate & execute strategic projects that create business impact.
- Lead & manage the development of team members. Mentor them on Analytical and Technical skills
- Be hands on and willing to roll up sleeve to help deliver projects
- Strong understanding of the P&L and ability to develop proformas
- Design and execute innovative marketing analytics projects to provide information needed to facilitate decision-making
- Drive team to Leverage & Explore latest Tools and Techniques in the Industry and leverage them for business growth. Initiate ideas to drive usage of open source tools
- Proactively discuss the projects, showcase & drive for implementation and gauge the business impact.
- Develop marketing strategies aligned with portfolio goals to drive new applications and accounts, reduce hit & run rate and increase ATF
- Appropriate management of time & resources
- Work with cross-functional teams to facilitate the data collection and performance measurement process and escalate issues as necessary and make contributions to research and analyses on priority projects within established guidelines.
- Deliver projects adhering timelines, accuracy & compliance with meticulous project management.
- Proactively leverage expertise of team members to deliver positive business impact.
- Proactive & Regular communication with Stakeholders on Projects & People
- Help own several processes to share data with client
- Create a team culture and interactive environment that can also incorporate fun
- 8+ Years of working experience in Analytics domain.
- Master's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Econometrics or MBA or Engineering graduates
- Hands-on experience with various Analytical techniques/methodologies Strong working knowledge of SAS, SQL, UNIX and Excel.
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Good understanding of USA credit business market
- Proven ability to deliver Analytical solutions for Business problems as both a leader and individual contributor.
- Proven skills in handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Exposure to R, Python & Omniture
- Ability to drive initiatives
- Understanding of macro-economic conditions & competitors- trends
- Good knowledge of latest Analytical practices in the Industry
- Knowledge of latest Analytics Data Visualization tools like Tableau & SAS VA