Managing Director at Corporate Search & Placements Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2741 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Assistant Vice President - Legal - Wholesale Banking - LLB (4-8 yrs)
We have been retained by our client, a well-established, professionally managed, foreign bank to identify an Assistant Vice President -Legal (Wholesale Banking). The position will be based at Delhi.
The focus of the job is to identify, and provide solutions to mitigate; legal risks associated with the Corporate Banking segments of the Bank.
The purpose of the role is to minimize the litigation exposure. Monitoring all legal affairs within the organization and handle both internal and external legal concerns of the bank.
Key Responsibilities -
- Handling litigation's/ legal suits/ cases/ complaints filed by or against the Company.
- Design, structure, audit and alter credit documents and agreement.
- Review the legal documentation appropriateness and issue legal opinion.
- Investigating new legal updates in the banking and financial market.
- Drafting, vetting, review of corporate credit documentation like Loan agreements, security documents like mortgage deeds, pledge agreements, deed of hypothecation, and all other loan/facility and security documents.
- Negotiate on any legal matter related to the organisation.
- Understanding Legal aspects related to lending to Project and Infrastructure Finance.
- Monitoring the organization compliance's and acquaint with the new establishment/evolution in banking and financial sector.
- Excellent Management skills and good communication skills.
- Deep understanding of various Laws and legal documentation.
- Understanding of the key features of relevant laws and regulations in the regions where relevant business is conducted.
- Strong financial and innovative legal skills.
- Good judgement on business practices to review and assimilate large volumes of complex information efficiently and effectively.
- Sound knowledge of the banking industry.
- Excellent team player.
- Candidates should be law graduates from reputed institutes with approximately 4-8 years of post-qualification experience.
- Interested candidates meeting with the above requirements may please respond with a recent photograph and resume in word format