Client Manager at Trio Talent Search
Views:1190 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Assistant Vice President - Legal - Real Estate (15-22 yrs)
Job Description :
- Drafting, vetting & reviewing of other contractual documentation, overseeing negotiation and execution thereof required at various stages of real estate products development, construction, advertising, sale & marketing and ensuring registrations, compliance and enforcement thereof.
- Handling high stake Arbitration matters and Litigation pertaining to RERA, Land Revenue/Local laws, Partition and land disputes, Civil and Regulatory issues, Consumer disputes and petty criminal matters including handling of FIRs, Police Investigations, Environmental and Cheque dis-honour complaints etc.
- Appearing before High Courts, Magistrate Courts, and various other regulatory authorities for resolving critical matters under various statutory Acts.
- Appointing and maintaining sustained contact with legal professionals for initiating and follow-ups on legal procedures; handling civil, criminal & arbitration cases.
- Actively involved in handling legal issues pertaining to Company Law, Contracts, Recovery of Money, Consumer Complaints, Ownership, Possession, Consumer Laws etc.