Client Manager at Trio Talent Search
Views:2107 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Assistant Vice President - Legal - Real Estate (15-22 yrs)
Job Description :
- Drafting, vetting & reviewing of other contractual documentation, overseeing negotiation and execution thereof required at various stages of real estate products development, construction, advertising, sale & marketing and ensuring registrations, compliance and enforcement thereof.
- Handling high stake Arbitration matters and Litigation pertaining to RERA, Land Revenue/Local laws, Partition and land disputes, Civil and Regulatory issues, Consumer disputes and petty criminal matters including handling of FIRs, Police Investigations, Environmental and Cheque dis-honour complaints etc.
- Appearing before High Courts, Magistrate Courts, and various other regulatory authorities for resolving critical matters under various statutory Acts.
- Appointing and maintaining sustained contact with legal professionals for initiating and follow-ups on legal procedures; handling civil, criminal & arbitration cases.
- Actively involved in handling legal issues pertaining to Company Law, Contracts, Recovery of Money, Consumer Complaints, Ownership, Possession, Consumer Laws etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.