Consultant at SAA Consulting
Views:2129 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Assistant Vice President - Legal - LLB/LLM/CS (15-22 yrs)
- Leading the legal and compliance
- The role will be responsible for managing, streamlining & ensuring operational efficiencies in Legal & Corporate Services function
- Identifying legal issues and risks that may affect the business (and ensuring that the business leadership is properly advised concerning those issues).
- Providing legal guidance relating to the formulation and implementation of strategies and policies.
- Mitigating compliance risks, implementing the legal and regulatory risk compliance program and to ensure that the business in complies with local and international payments legislation and regulation.
- Centralizing the legal and compliance function and responsibilities that are deriving out of acquisitions.
- Providing legal and compliance knowledge for any M&A opportunities.
- Being the - go to- person for the CEO, Senior Management layer and external agencies/ stake holders/ clients etc.
- Responsible for contact with regulators and our external partners, such as banks and super merchants.
- Lead all the litigation across the organisation
- Lead the corporate law across the organisation.
Qualification: LLB/LLM And CS
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.