Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:629 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Assistant Vice President - Legal - LLB (18-22 yrs)
Position reports to: Chief Finance Officer
External Interface: (Enlist external agencies/authorities that you are required to deal with while discharging your duty)
- Vendor Partners
- Legal agencies / firms
Minimum Qualification:-(i.e education, training etc.)/ Experience
- LLB (tier I institution) / additional qualifications Company Secretary or MBA would be an added advantage. (IPO listing experience would be desirable)
- 18+ years (Should have had experience in one of the top litigation law forms in handing commercial litigation)
(required for performing the job effectively)
- Effective communications
- Interpersonal & Influencing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem solving
- Information analysis and research
Advise stakeholders (Internal and external) including Senior Leadership on a broad range of legal disciplines, including company law, labor compliance, commercial contracts, regulatory, business law, local laws on privacy, compliance and anti-corruption etc.
Liaise with and provide general legal advice and support to the business and other functions
(List major responsibilities, that you have, to achieve the key objectives)
- Having social knowledge on law of contracts, commercial laws, corporate law, tax laws with sound experience in courts and tribunal appearances.
- Must be conversant with Property law, Indian laws, International laws. Should have adequate skill set to deal with different courts and tribunal in India.
- Should have an excellent drafting skill and should be proficient in negotiating with other lawyers in case matters.
- Lead negotiator, active participation as a member of the legal team with the business and the first point of contact on legal issues arising in relation to the business.
- Support and/or the implementation of innovative and replicate legal solutions to business problems, managing policies and ensuring consistency with corporate strategy and business objectives, while maintaining the company's high standards of integrity and ethical and transparent conduct
- Assist in the supervision of litigation matters (primarily commercial and employment-related), including management of external counsel
- Develop region-specific processes and deliver effective training to ensure compliance with local legal, regulatory and business requirements
- As needed, assist in region-specific management of transactions involving acquisitions and strategic partnerships
- Provide, and assist in providing, company secretarial
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.