Senior Consultant at XL Recruiters
Views:2028 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Assistant Vice President - Legal - General Insurance - LLB/LLM (8-15 yrs)
As AVP - Legal you will lead the implementation of the compliance plan, policies and procedures as well as develop additional policies and procedures to address the Indian law and IRDA requirements.
- Periodically reviewing and assessing the established Business Ethics internal codes. Advising the employees and resolving their queries on legal & compliance issues.
- You will be responsible for supporting the business by providing quality advice on compliance issues. Prepare reports and presentations on compliance issue and assist in risk assessment.
- In partnership with the team develop new tools for effective compliance monitoring.
- Periodical review of all the documents including the promotional materials and other educational and scientific materials.
- In coordination with the external consultant ensure statutory compliance for the organization. Ensure timely statutory filings as per legal requirement.
- Engage internal and external contacts by demonstrating the importance of complying with relevant laws and policies.
- Drive compliance training within the organization, develop training modules based on the requirement. Train face2face business ethics training, compliance training for new employees, refresher training for old employees.
- You will act as on unit coordinator in facilitating the internal audits.
Prerequisites required :
- You hold a full-time Bachelor- s/Master's degree in Law. You have minimum experience of 8 years in Legal.
- You should have experience in Insurance domain and IRDA Compliances.
- Must have experience in Motor, regular or health insurance.