Management Trainee at Vision Beyond Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2075 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Assistant Vice President/Leader - Analytics - Finance & Accounts Domain (11-25 yrs)
Position : AVP, F&A Analytics Leader
Function : Analytics & Research
Post-Graduation in Finance or Chartered Accountant with
- End to End F&A domain experience, ideally with 5+ years of F&A Operations - first hand operational involvement in at least one of the F&A functional towers (RTR, PTP, OTC),
- Analytical Skills - Researching and analysing the right data to make product decisions with profit and feasibility in mind
- Strategic thinking by posing the right questions to understand the requirements
- Developing value propositions and product strategy
- Conceptualize offerings / solutions in all towers of F&A by using latest digital technologies / AI / ML.
- Creating and managing budgets
- Agile and responding to changing demands, Consultative selling skills and Story-telling ability
- Excellent Communication and stakeholder management
- Good project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in diverse teams and with multiple stakeholders
- Facilitative Leadership skills - Influencing skills, mentoring and coaching - to be able to drive change in the organisation
- The incumbent should be a very - hands-on- person with a positive attitude.
- Ability to create a logical end to end view of solutions / offering.
- Awareness of latest digital technologies / trends.
- Understanding of Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning to embed in solutions / offerings.
Focus of the Function:
There are 5 areas that this role will focus on in order of importance:
1. Create and manage solution/offering requirements for multiple analytic offerings including machine learning interventions across all F&A towers for all prioritized industries. Create differentiated go-to market value proposition of these offerings.
2. Shape each offering, working closely with the respective horizontal practice team to manage each offering
3. Build multi-year offering roadmap, being responsible for defining release cycles and tracking to them
4. Create and liaison with partner organizations and other teams to shape the offerings and increase speed to market as needed.
5. Commercialize the offerings by partnering with solution architects/ client partners teams.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Own the solution design for all industry verticals
- Lead strategic initiatives globally.
- Work with internal teams to build the solution proposal
- Front end along with BD/Sales and contribute to deal conversion
- Be aware of market trends/changes/competitive landscape
- Able to work independently in a cross cultural environment, panning different time zones
- Deal with CXO level and their second line to sell our value proposition
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.