Practice Leader at RightMatch HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1061 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Assistant Vice President/Lead - Talent Acquisition - General Insurance (7-18 yrs)
AVP - Talent Acquisition Lead - Leading General Insurance Co. - Lower Parel, Mumbai.
The details of the position are :
Company : Leading General Insurance Company Limited
Role : HR - Talent Acquisition - Lead
Location : Lower Parel, Mumbai.
Work Days : 5
Broad Role & Responsibilities :
- Investigate and determine employee needs.
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies.
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities.
- Encourage employees to be brand ambassadors.
- Plan employee referral programs.
- Use HRIS, Recruitment Marketing tools.
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions.
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast.
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychological tests etc.).
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process.
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops.
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience.
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention.
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the recruiting team.
- Use sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles.
- Attend career and college fairs, and similar events.
- Determine HR and recruiting KPIs.
- Create and present KPI reports.
Desired Skills :
- Minimum 7+ years of experience as TA Manager or similar HR role.
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques.
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.).
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards.
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools.
- Ability to motivate employees.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
For any further queries, write us or call +91 8356987240