Senior Consultant - Non IT at Skyleaf Consultants
Views:326 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Vice President - Key Account Manager - BPO (10-14 yrs)
AVP - Key Account Manager
Client acquisition & Business Development - Seek out and source new clients by developing networks and independently identifying and developing relevant resources for sales and business development.
- Should be well versed in Software Solution selling.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Build the sales pipeline at all stages of the sales process and actively managing the pipeline to achieve success.
- Prospect, qualify, prove, and close stages of the sales process.
- Apply a consultative solution-sales approach and tailor presentations and conversations to the specific needs of the individual prospects.
- Continuous follow ups and keeping a touch base to bring out new opportunities within the existing clients.
- Initiate and lead negotiations( scope and commercial) in-line with protecting mutual business interests
- Identify possible alternatives basis price and scope requirements for award of the project
- Visualize different scenarios of negotiations and conduct negotiations independently
Client Relationship Management & Account Mapping - maintain and leverage on alliances and relationships, to further the organizations interest
- Develop and review strategies to enhance client retention
- Develops negotiating strategies, examining risks and potentials, estimating client's needs and goals.
- To earn trust in relationships with others by consistently demonstrating integrity and professional competence.
- Complete account mapping & Profilingwrt BU -wise Biz potential, competition mapping, procurement mapping
- Relationship management @ account level- Sales, Marketing, Procurement
- Engage with multiple stake holders for incremental / additional business opportunity within the same account
- Existing relationship management. Biz retention, continuity & ramp up
- Client escalation management
- Sales Deliverables - Increase Retention rate, revenue growth, and relationship growth in Key accounts
- Business achievement as per plan( Revenue, Gross Margin, service-mix)
- Ensure business continuity & growth from the account
- Internal Alignments, Account Mgmnt - Ability to close deals and meet the targets independently
- Comply with documentation requirements to be an active supplier ( PO/ Agreement validity etc)
- Ensure timely redressal of issues between Client & Denave Delivery team and resolve escalations
- Devise strategies to improve on TATs on payments
- Create a project governance mechanism with business owners and internal review team
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in defining solution approach for the client
- Participate in planning proactive systems to manage various change levers in project delivery along with delivery team
- Oversee alignment of client engagement strategy with business objectives
- Create client and business impact through various innovative channels
- Guide team members in change management and customer engagement techniques
- Present and relay information to relevant parties
Job Requirements :
Educational Qualification : Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of professional work experience in B2B sales, business development, Technology Sales and client relationship management.
- Exceptional relationship management skills and the ability to build and grow connections with people of all types and backgrounds.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent critical thinking and creative problem solving skills.
- Comfortable and confident using technology as an integral part of the sales process.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to keep multiple projects and client engagements active at once.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to navigate uncertainty.
- Dynamic and engaging.
Language Expertise: English
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.