Account Manager at Confidential
Views:220 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Assistant Vice President - IT Audit - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
- Maintain a universe of all the information assets of the Bank for the purpose of conducting the audits.
- Develop or use a standard risk assessment methodology for prioritizing the information assets.
- Prepare an Annual Audit Plan based on risk profile of the information assets.
- Discuss and define the scope of each audit assignment in consultation with the auditees by giving adequate focus on key control risks.
- Plan and select resources based on skills required to conduct IT audits of various information assets as per the plan in order to achieve the desired audit objectives.
- Manage and ensure that audits are conducted as per the agreed scope using standard methodology to assess the effectiveness of controls in accordance with the Bank's policies and procedures.
- Identify weaknesses I opportunities for improvement and provide effective recommendations to mitigate the underlying risks for safeguarding the information assets.
- Ensure that adequate documentation is maintained for the work carried out during the audit to demonstrate the accuracy of the findings arising from the audits.
- Effectively communicate with the Auditee Management at regular intervals during the audit to reach a consensus on the actions required to address the risks arising out of audit findings.
- Develop action plans with target dates for all the audit findings and present them for discussions and acceptance in the Exit meetings at the end of the audit for common understanding on the issues.
- Recommend and agree to appropriate steps to be taken by the Management to ensure that the identified audit findings do not recur in future.
- Ensure that audit reports are prepared for timely circulation to the CEO and Executive Management of the Bank and the report captures all key audit findings and conclusions.
- Ensure timely follow-up of action plan items ahead of the target dates and ensure effective closure of the open action plan items with evidence of actual closure.
- Provide coaching and on the job training to junior audit staff to enhance their skills for conducting the audits effectively.
- Take part in major IT initiatives and projects as well testing the controls for systems during development and after implementation.