Associate Consultnat at Careernet Technologies
Views:1387 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Assistant Vice President - ISDA Negotiator - Bank (9-17 yrs)
We have an opening with one of the leading MNC bank in Bangalore location for ISDA negotiator role.
- Responsible for all Master Documentation Negotiation for key strategic clients, including ISDA, CSA, ISDA/FIA Client Cleared OTC Derivatives.
- Create draft documentation using approved templates as requested and as required to support the global trading activities.
- Negotiating and drafting bespoke and vanilla master agreements.
- Knowledge of the Bank's policies and procedures in relation to Financial Markets documentation.
- Thorough understanding of the ISDA documentation framework.
- Sound derivative documentation, stock exchange knowledge.
Qualified Lawyers will be preferred (not mandatory).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.