Assosiate Consultant - Finance & Accounts at Crescendo Global
Views:1525 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Assistant Vice President - Investments - Financial Services (8-10 yrs)
Investment Professional opportunity in Mumbai with an Industry Leader for a professional holding at least 6years- experience in Investment Funds, Fixed Income Investments, Equity Research, Financial Modelling, Valuation Analysis, Accounting Principles, etc. Our client is looking for a dynamic professional to grow their career in Investment Management.
A leading group with billions of assets under management providing comprehensive financial services serving millions of customers.
- Demonstrating strong skillsets in Fundamental equity research, financial modeling, valuation analysis and regularly appraise new and existing investments and identify potential companies for investment and divestiture
- Monitoring of certain sectors, developing and maintaining financial models, providing actionable ideas to the fund management team
- Coordinating with the fixed income and real estate teams for mutual benefit
- Understanding of accounting practices, economics, financial modeling on Excel
- Charted Accountant (2009 to 2011 Batch)/MBA - Finance/CFA is required
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in Investment Funds, Fixed Income Investments, Equity Research, Financial Modelling, Valuation Analysis, Accounting Principles
- Minimum experience of 6-8 years with a stockbroker on equity research or equity sales or as an analyst with a mutual fund/insurance firm
WHAT'S IN FOR YOU
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.