Consultant at Integrated Personnel Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:2156 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Assistant Vice President - Investment (8-10 yrs)
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Develop a strong investor franchise for our client Investments- transactions
- Create and maintain a database of wide range of investors (banks, NBFCs, family offices, insurance companies, pension funds)
- Arrange for meetings with potential investors and make a presentation / pitches for Investments transactions and asset classes
- Conduct regular follow-up calls and meetings with current and potential investors - Create deep relationships with investors and build a strong investor franchise
- Market and place the clients Investments- transactions with debt capital market investors
- Ability to understand investor requirements/market feedback and communicate to the structuring team towards new structures
- Negotiate terms, pricing, documentation
- Manage end to end transaction closure
- Provide post transaction support to investors
- Provide inputs for transaction structuring and new asset classes
- Develop a sound understanding of the sectors and entities that the firm represents, through field visits, data analysis and interactions with internal teams
- Develop a sound understanding of the products that Northern Arc Investments has developed, including regulations, tax, excel modelling and documentation
- Be at the forefront of gauging investor appetite for new asset classes/products
- Provide feedback to structuring and origination teams
- Networking within the industry
- Represent Northern Arc Investments at conferences and seminars
- Create visibility for Northern Arc Investments amongst debt capital market investors
Skills Required :
- Strong sales experience and networking skills
- Self-starter with the ability to own the role and develop high quality coverage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills. Good understanding of structured products
- Working knowledge of MS-Office tools.
- Interest in financial inclusion and the opportunities that this space represents
- Experience of and ability to stretch oneself, work under pressure, handle multiple assignments simultaneously and deliver on deadlines
- Strong negotiation skills with problem solving attitude
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, self-motivated individual having an ability to work individually and as part of a team.
Candidates who have experience in institutional fund raising from NBFC's, Asset Companies, Mutual Funds, AIF will be considered for this role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.