CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:535 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Assistant Vice President - Infra & Energy Sector - Insurance (8-13 yrs)
Work experience- Minimum 8 years in Insurance Company / Broker
Role and Responsibility:
- In-Depth knowledge of various insurance products.
- Responsible for new business development and to ensure consistent flow of new revenue for the company.
- Responsible for developing a strategy to ensure that targets and revenue goals are achieved.
- To ensure deliverables are met within the timeframe of all the sales process.
- Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry.
- Develop, maintain and nurture long term relationships with top accounts and key client decision-makers.
- Monitor changes within the client organizations to preserve and protect the Company's relationship with the client.
- Collaboration with various departments and all related parties to drive closure of business.
- Ability to work in conjunction with Global team on various tools, supporting local relationships for arriving at required results
- Mentoring and monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in meeting individual & team targets.
Role-BFSI, Investments & Trading - Other
Department-BFSI, Investments & Trading
Employment Type-Full Time, Permanent
Role Category-BFSI, Investments & Trading - Other
PG :MBA/PGDM in Finance, Marketing, Operations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.