Director at CairnMartin
Views:3223 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Assistant Vice President - Information Technology - Digital Channels - BFSI (10-18 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Information Technology (Digital Channels)
Organization - Leading BFSI
Location - Mumbai
Reporting to - VP IT
Experience - 10-18 Yrs
- Client is looking for someone who has experience in Program Management of IT Projects related to Digital Channels/ New Technologies (e.g. Portals, e-Commerce, ChatBots, Omni-Channels)
- Client is not looking for experience in Core Banking products, SAP/ ERP implementations.
- Client is looking for experience with IT Service Providers/Vendor side (either previous or current). Complete employment experience with BFSI players is not desired by client.
- Experience in P&L Management for IT Projects mandatory.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for implementing digital projects (Corporate Website, eCommerce & Customer Portal, CRM, Chatbot etc) which includes handling tasks that are involved in design, development, testing and go live.
- Ensuring ROI for the implemented projects and work as IT's P&L head for digital channel
Other program manager skills like:-
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.