Managing Director at Synerzie Partners
Views:872 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Assistant Vice President - Human Resource - EduTech - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (6-8 yrs)
BYJU- S is the world's most valuable ed-tech company and the creator of India's most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 1 -12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT and IAS.
BYJU- S launched its flagship product, BYJU- S - The Learning App, for classes 4-12 in 2015. Today, the app has over 42 million registered students and 3 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of 71 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day from 1700+ cities, the app is creating a whole new way of learning through visual lessons. The Disney. BYJU- S Early Learn App was launched in June 2019, a special offering from BYJU- S for students in classes 1-3 featuring
Disney's timeliness characters. In early 2019, BYJU- S also acquired Osmo, a Palo Alto based maker of educational games to transform the whole offline to online learning experience.
Delivering a world-class learning experience, programs from BYJU- S are making learning contextual and visual. The apps have been designed to adapt to the unique learning style of every student, as per the pace, size and style of learning. BYJU- S is paving the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross section of mobile, interactive content and personalized learning methodologies.
BYJU- S is also the official sponsor of the Indian Cricket Team.
The Role :
- We are looking for an experienced HR Professional to join us who will be responsible for applying their business knowledge and human resources expertise to create and drive strategic HR initiatives for the East Region which includes Kolkata, Orissa, Guwahati, Patna and Ranchi.
- He or she will assist in providing a wide range of HR support and advice for our sales team at a Regional Level. The successful candidate will play a key role in the success of the organization by creating and implementing various human resources programs around employee recruitment, retention, performance management, employee relations, training and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship between sales team and management.
This position will be based in Kolkata.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work closely with Management and Employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Build and Implement new HR strategies to create a high performance and conflict-free workplace
- Identify training needs, evaluate training programs and help organize training & development initiatives for teams and individuals
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics and resolve any issues that may arise
- Improve job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly and organizing team building activities
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures
Candidate Profile :
Specifically, the candidate should have :
- MBA/PGDM from Tier-1 B-School in HR or equivalent field
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist/Business Partner for at least 8 years
- Excellent people management skills
- Prior Experience of working with a large and young sales team
- Deep understanding of human resources policies and procedures
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Excellent communication skills
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Analytical and goal oriented