Senior Consultant at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:1064 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Assistant Vice President - HR Operations/Payroll Process - Shared Services (9-16 yrs)
AVP HR ops/HR shared service - Payroll
- Proactively monitor all KRI's on daily, weekly and monthly basis through a transparent and robust governance framework inclusive of all key stakeholders globally. Challenging where necessary on process controls or status quo to mitigate risk.
- Report incidents through the agreed framework and work extensively with the business line to implement robust remediation plans on a timely basis
- Back test corrective measures on a regular basis ensuring documentation and evidence exists to mitigate the action as completed
- Attend weekly product aligned control meetings and follow up on assigned actions across the respective Operations production groups
- Study and understand the fundamentals of the business, control document and how this overlays into the production environment. Ensure all Operations teams adequately understand these principals.
- Complete ad-hoc requests and projects in line with requests from your Global, regional and local control teams
- Support and actively contribute to Sox and other audit reviews by providing clear and concise reporting of control gaps and specific trends / remediation steps in this process.
- Gain an understanding of the Risk and Control framework and act as coordinator within the business line on issues concerning controls
- Work inclusively with the RTB team managers to perform successful inspections / reviews of operations line controls and document gaps and action plans through necessary reporting
- Contribute to the teams efforts in all aspects of controls & risk on mitigations
- Look to understand control principals in respect to Line Operations (front to back)
- Become proficient in Control assessments (CA), providing regular feedback and reporting issues where gaps have occurred OR where efficiencies could be made
- Contribute to classroom training on all Key Control aspects (HR Ops, Client Conf etc)
- Assist and support any internal or external Audits or reviews to completion.
- Produce Monthly reporting for various Control meetings (PRB, SRB, ORB, etc) ensuring all stakeholders provide updates and attend conference calls
- Ensure all vendor management including risk assessments, regulatory compliance, Audits were completed on time.
- Escalate appropriately to your Managers on all new issues
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.