Senior Consultant at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:896 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Assistant Vice President - HR Operations/Payroll Process - Shared Services (9-16 yrs)
AVP HR ops/HR shared service - Payroll
- Proactively monitor all KRI's on daily, weekly and monthly basis through a transparent and robust governance framework inclusive of all key stakeholders globally. Challenging where necessary on process controls or status quo to mitigate risk.
- Report incidents through the agreed framework and work extensively with the business line to implement robust remediation plans on a timely basis
- Back test corrective measures on a regular basis ensuring documentation and evidence exists to mitigate the action as completed
- Attend weekly product aligned control meetings and follow up on assigned actions across the respective Operations production groups
- Study and understand the fundamentals of the business, control document and how this overlays into the production environment. Ensure all Operations teams adequately understand these principals.
- Complete ad-hoc requests and projects in line with requests from your Global, regional and local control teams
- Support and actively contribute to Sox and other audit reviews by providing clear and concise reporting of control gaps and specific trends / remediation steps in this process.
- Gain an understanding of the Risk and Control framework and act as coordinator within the business line on issues concerning controls
- Work inclusively with the RTB team managers to perform successful inspections / reviews of operations line controls and document gaps and action plans through necessary reporting
- Contribute to the teams efforts in all aspects of controls & risk on mitigations
- Look to understand control principals in respect to Line Operations (front to back)
- Become proficient in Control assessments (CA), providing regular feedback and reporting issues where gaps have occurred OR where efficiencies could be made
- Contribute to classroom training on all Key Control aspects (HR Ops, Client Conf etc)
- Assist and support any internal or external Audits or reviews to completion.
- Produce Monthly reporting for various Control meetings (PRB, SRB, ORB, etc) ensuring all stakeholders provide updates and attend conference calls
- Ensure all vendor management including risk assessments, regulatory compliance, Audits were completed on time.
- Escalate appropriately to your Managers on all new issues