Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:4611 Applications:534 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Assistant Vice President - HR Business Partner - Insurance (8-10 yrs)
AVP - HR Business Partner - Insurance
Excellent opportunity with a leading Insurance Giant
Opportunity to lead a group of Zonal HR Business Partners
About our client :
Our client is an Indian MNC Insurance brand. Comes with 200 years of experience in the market across more than 20 countries. They are channel agnostic and therefore agile to create a digital direct to customer journey.They are now looking to hire a senior business partner to lead all zones for them.
Job Description :
- Reporting to the CPO for India
Responsibilities will include :
- Consulting with the business leadership team for business issues and innovative HR solutions
- Driving cost and manpower productivity across the BU's
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with the Indian Senior Management and department heads
- Supporting the delivery for end to end HR services across all channels of business
- Driving performance management and developmental programs for capability development
- Actively support and influence change management to ensure internal HR transformation
- Owning all people processes for all zones including Training, Performance Management, Operations, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement amongst others
The Successful Applicant :
- You come with 8-10 years of hands on experience as an HRBP within the Financial Services space only. Sales HRBP experience is a must have.
- You should have team management experience in the past. You have a management degree from a top tier business school. You should have strong communication skills and executive presence coupled with great senior stakeholder management skills.
- Please note that experience in Financial Services domain is an absolute must have.
What's on Offer :
- Excellent opportunity for professionals with experience in HRBP and be in a Pan India role
- The organisation offers excellent career growth for performers