Assistant Vice President - HR Business Partner - BFSI (8-14 yrs)
Position Title : AVP - HRBP
Location : Bangalore, Mumbai
Key Responsibility & Activities :
Process and People Management :
- Effectively work with Business heads to design & develop HR interventions for critical business requirements
- Plan, direct, and coordinate Human Resource Management activities of the organization to maximize the strategic use of human resources
- End to End design and implementation of OD Programs
- Drive HR projects for the entire organization
- Drive the Performance Management System
- Learning & Development Initiatives - Understand the learning needs, Training needs of the group and roll out programs for overall development
Stakeholder Management :
- Maintain and nurture relationships with business at senior levels. Should be able to understand commercial, competitive and regulatory drivers of the business.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to avenge and implement features that improve user experience, support content, marketing, social integration etc. to provide a competitive differentiation.
Skills, Qualifications & Prior Experience :
- MBA, from a reputed college/university; 8 to 14 years of experience in a generalist portfolio
- Good exposure to Talent Management as a function
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a missionary zeal to exceed goals.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal skills and administration skills.