Lead - Outsourcing/Offshoring Vertical at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:179 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Assistant Vice President - Hedge Fund Accounting - BFSI (8-12 yrs)
- Performing the administration of and any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge fund clients
- Review & sign-off of Net Asset Value calculations, financial statements and associated reports
- Reviewing/Authorizing payments and other transactions
- Building relationships & working closely with Internal COE & non-COE teams including Operational Support, Middle Office, Pricing, Investor Relations and Relationship Management Fund Accounting teams
- Planning, scheduling and managing the daily workflows of all client deliverables within the team
- Effective monitoring of deliverables to ensure high SLA compliance within set accuracy standards
- Developing, adhering and maintaining target resource deployment to ensure adequate resources for production, overtime & cost management
- Ensure adherence of applicable best practice policies & client specific agreements.
- Address and/or escalate all material issues effecting the NAV production process or client relationship in general to Vice President in a detailed & timely manner
- Managing & coordinating the Year end process with respect to audit timelines, Financial Statement Preparation, Regulatory filings, Tax services, etc.
- Liaising closely with the Supervisor to identify and implement on the job training initiatives for team members; own team related duties including vacation management, performance appraisals, etc.
- Engage & own intra-office migrations and/ or new client on boarding
- Contribute & own departmental initiatives while supporting team initiatives
- Drive forward continuous improvement, seeking efficiencies while maintaining adequate controls
- The role requires working in shifts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.