Assistant Vice President/Head - Marketing - Financial Services (10-20 yrs)
We are urgently looking for candidates for the marketing role
Position : AVP - Marketing Head.
Location : Trivandrum
- The incumbent will bear end to end responsibility of the Brand in this role and be the custodian of all the aspects of the Corporate / Mother Brand
- Lead for Mapping Customer Journey and then, Conceptualize, Develop & Plan Marketing & PR Strategy accordingly
- Generator & Custodian of Knowledge & learning about current, potential & future Customers
- The incumbent will be responsible for developing Marketing Campaigns for the sub group
- Give strategic direction to the brand in areas such as market share, product innovation, new product development, market research, consumer behavior and new trends in financial products & aligned areas.
- Lead for Above-the-line (ATL) - (TV, Print, Outdoor) Agency briefings & creative development film (briefing, development, production, testing); Below-the-line (BTL)
execution - Promotions/ activities/POS development. The latter (BTL) being CRITICAL
- Lead for Digital Marketing Planning for sub-Group and individual businesses
- Monitor competition on various aspects such as new offering, pricing, consumer offer, ATL & BTL activities and course correct our strategy if required.
- Conceptualizing & implementing Trade Promotions & Consumer Promotions as well as launching activities as a part of brand building & market development.
- Increase in Gross contribution: Annual/ Quarterly/ Monthly
Market share: Increase in ROI on new products, Brand Positioning, Brand Equity
- BEI - Purchase Matrix & Brand Tracking
- Strategic: To lead the effort in expanding the market opportunity, build market leading products and creating value for consumers and company.
- A significant, substantial and explicit contributor to Individual businesses- top-line
- Team Management & Development: To develop strong intellectual leadership in line with the overall organizational policy of the company.
- Process & Innovation: Improve efficiency and effectiveness of product launches and marketing programs by creating, recommending and implementing processes that encourage product innovation and market orientation. (Go to market speed, trends analysis, and new product development).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.