Community Manager at FameFlock
Views:642 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Vice President - Growth Marketing - Education (7-12 yrs)
What you'll do:
- Evolve and lead a high performing growth marketing team who will partner with other key business teams
- Develop scalable strategies for customer acquisition and retention that balances investing in mature, high-performing channels with testing emerging channels.
- Continue to refine and expand our channel strategy across all mediums: SEO, SEM, display, social, content, affiliates, email.
- Deliver actionable insights by synthesizing information from across online and offline channels.
- Provide proactive insights and analysis on strategic challenges and new marketing opportunities.
- Develop a holistic view of our customer lifecycle and how growth can positively impact that lifecycle.
What you'll need:
- Deep understanding of performance marketing, content strategy, and analytics. A data-driven strategist who has lived in a rigorous LTV/CAC world.
- Self Serve in B2C experience is a must.
- Outstanding communication skills, and the presence and experience to drive cross-functional teams toward measurable outcomes.
- Strong data driven problem solving skills, eye for extreme details and process led.
What's in it for you:
- Marketing: Own consumer / user traffic, conversions and revenue growth
- Own, define and drive growth strategy across consumer segments, geographies, categories, products and channels
- Own Go to Market and drive roadmap to achieve daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly revenue
- Build your team: Hire and mentor the team - brand, marketing, content, analytics etc
- Insights: New User, New Campaign, New Channels, New Categories / Products, Automation to beyond metro, beyond google, next 500 million users
- Analytics: Market Research, Consumer Insights, Competitive landscape, Business Intelligence
- Stakeholder Management: Drive growth through Brand, Marketing, Product, User Experience, Category, Operations, CS
- Special Projects: Lead business critical special projects involving stakeholders across functions like marketing, operations, catalogue, product, business development etc.