Executive - Recruitment Consultant at Vision Beyond Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Views:269 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Assistant Vice President - Global Operating Lead - Banking & Capital Markets Sector (10-19 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Global Operating Lead
Inviting applications for the role of AVP - Global Operating Lead
We are looking to hire a senior IT industry professional to be the Global Operating Lead for one of our strategic accounts. This role reports to the Head of Banking & Capital Markets Delivery.
Location : Bangalore, India
- Responsible for leading multi-disciplined, cross-functional teams, ensuring smooth execution of global programs, ensuring timely delivery and quality within the planned cost & schedule.
- Accountable for overall delivery at global client level. Champion and promote service improvements on an ongoing basis to continually improve quality and customer happiness.
- Provide hands-on delivery leadership in an agile environment and ensure standard methodologies are implemented across globally distributed agile teams.
- Responsible for technical leadership and mentorship. Must have experience with architecting technical solutions, platform modernization and digital transformation.
- Provide support as and when needed by aligning internal team assets/resources to assist in any issues, concerns raised by the client.
- Responsible to ensure that all inter-geography and inter-teams (internal as well as external) dependencies are resolved in a timely manner.
- Responsible to ensure that correct and detailed statuses are presented to the required partners (client and internal organisation) in various forums.
- Ensure that the organizational targets are met with respect to risk, financial and other requirements
- Ensure compliance to all defined risk and other legal requirements
- Work closely with clients IT/Business executives & internal teams to plan for future projects / extensions / changes, forecast staffing and drive business growth.
- Responsible for developing, motivating people, people development and employee engagement
- Responsible for implementing organizational initiatives
- Assist with Pre-sales and business development activities
Minimum qualifications :
- B.Tech./M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent.
- IT industry experience in progressive roles and varied application technology set-ups.
- Strong core engineering skill sets with deep experience in developing client focused financial products.
Preferred qualifications :
- Strong understanding of Payments domain with experience in digital payments platforms
- Deep banking expertise with experience working with global financial services and Fintech organizations.
- Prior experience in handling large client relationships in a matrixed environment.
- Good understanding of SDLC concepts and experience in leading global teams.
- Ability to handle global client CxO relationships across geographies.
- Oversee and drive delivery execution, reporting & communication standards.
- Experience in managing P&L and financial cost models