Consultant at Innoquest Consulting
Views:6354 Applications:474 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:436
Assistant Vice President/General Manager - Healthcare Business - BPO (15-18 yrs)
The aforesaid opportunity is with a business process management (BPM) client that focuses on back office processing, contact centers and HRO solutions.
Position : AVP/GM Healthcare (BPO) - (PMO, Strategy, Solution)
Mandatory ask for the role : 15+ years experience with 5-10 years in Project Management in US Healthcare (Clinical Operations/Payer Business) / experience in Solutions / New Business Development / Six Sigma Black Belt preferred.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Support strategic projects in healthcare with a fairly robust understanding of the healthcare industry, the competitive landscape, market drivers.
- Work with the Practice Office leader in all projects that require multiple virtual team collaboration and assist in project governance including project update process/cadence and escalates critical decisions to reach stakeholders.
- Identify areas for improvement in business processes and technology tools, across the various accounts in collaboration with the PO/ account heads.
- Assist PO in creation of collaterals across the various new product and market strategy in conjunction with the HC marketing SPOC within the company.
- Work with practice leaders and operations leaders in execution of identified projects and track ROI to client and to the company's financial metrics.
- Clarify project objectives, drive consensus and communicate plans and results to stakeholders and management in each of the projects.
- Monitor team milestone completion; identify process and operational roadblocks; owns and consults solution development with stakeholders, and escalates critical decisions to reach alignment, in consultation with the PO leader.
- Stay up-to-date on global healthcare trends impacting the company's solutions and services.
- Proactive and driven by curiosity and collaboration.
- 5+ years in supporting US healthcare.
- 8 -10 years in supporting Improvement initiatives.
- Should have experience in Leading project improvement initiatives.
- PMO experience required.
- Minimum education : Bachelor's Degree, or its equivalent, in a business-related curriculum.
- Six Sigma certification preferred (Black belt).
Unique Skills :
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work across the delivery geos with varied functions and designations.
- Result driven.
- Good understanding of the competitive market in healthcare relevant benefits administration, population health management, value-based engagement and interoperability areas of development.
- Good working knowledge of fundamentals of technological advancements in health care IT.
- Should have leadership skills to be able to guide and navigate stakeholders in project completion.
- Excellent planning and coordination skills along with documentation ability.
- Familiar with tools and frameworks for driving projects.
- Ability to communicate and interact with leaders across geos to drive results.