Recruitment Consultant at Elements HR Services
Views:208 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Assistant Vice President - Fund Service & Accounting/Private Equity - BFSI (5-7 yrs)
1. Responsible for maintaining books and records and calculation of fund Net Asset Values;
2. Coordinating and reviewing financial statements and associated reports, including performance metrics for monthly/quarterly reporting;
3. Coordinate and review calculations and investor allocations for capital calls, distributions and equalizations;
4. Coordinate and review partner capital account statements;
5. Supervise junior staff, reviewing and signing off on work performed;
6. Acting as a primary day-to-day contact with clients and other fund participants;
7. Work closely with the Investor Relations team to respond to investor queries and to disseminate capital activity and other investor notices;
8. Maintaining relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks and auditors and other fund participants;
9. Assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisers;
10. Monitor compliance of various agreements with clients, including the Service Level Agreement;
11. Any other functions required as part of the business of the Company, and reporting to the Vice President.
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years- experience in accounting for the financial services sector, particularly Private Equity, Asset Management or Fund Administration.
- Knowledge of IFRS and / or USGAAP
- Experienced in reviewing and preparing general ledger and financial statements.
- Established knowledge in relation to accounting and consolidations under IFRS.
- Supervisory skills with experience in managing and/or leading staff for 3-4 years.