Assistant Vice President - Fund Accounting Services (8-12 yrs)
- Manage operations of Fund Accounting activities for multiple clients and ensure stringent adherence to Regulatory requirements / Client SLAs.
- Assist Business Development team to acquire new clients through pre-sales and post -sales participations
- Independent coordination with various stake holders (both internal and external) viz. Auditors, Clients, Vendors, IT Team etc.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with a proven ability to priorities competing demands and communicate this effectively.
- Assist Product team in developing new product and/or service lines.
- Ensure team is well versed with the required knowledge and skill sets required for effective performance delivery.
- Arrange various on-the-job training programs
- Chartered Accountant or Masters degree in Management
- 10+ years of experience in Fund Accounting Operations/Mutual Fund Operations/Insurance Accounting.
- 3+ years in managerial position
1. Skills needed: Fund Accounting, NAV Calculation
2. Products : Mutual Fund / AIF / Insurance
3. Working Shift: 2 PM to 11PM
4. Working days : 5 days a week
5. Hybrid model: 2 days per week , depending on product and customer. No fulltime WFH available
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.