Lead Sourcing at Kelly
Views:318 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Assistant Vice President - Fraud Analytics - Bank (9-12 yrs)
AVP Fraud analytics
We are hiring AVP Fraud analytics for a leading bank
- The Business Analytics Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function.
- Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business.
- Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information.
- Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required.
- Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams.
- Involved in coaching and training of new recruits.
- Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization.
- Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Analysis of customer data and transactional data to identify emerging fraud trends, develop, and improve fraud strategies
- Periodic review and development of MIS reports, dashboards and communication of fraud results internally and to the business using advanced visualization techniques.
- Lead and recommend process/logic change to drive efficiency and enhance customer experience.
- Focus on development of tactical and strategic solutions with high visibility for key stakeholders.
- Work with various stakeholders during strategy development and conversion efforts to identify and fulfill data/analytical needs; develop comprehensive transition plan.
- Ingest and review different analysis to drive actionable insights and thereby present to senior global stakeholders.
- Provide actionable insights to senior global stakeholders by leveraging data analytics.
- Work with various stakeholders during strategy development and conversion efforts to identify and fulfill data/analytical needs
- Develop and follow comprehensive transition plan as required to fulfill the duties for respective team
Job Skills/Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or a related quantitative field
- Engineering /MBA background from a premier institute.
- Minimum 9+ years of hands-on analytical experience and 2+ years of leading a team
- Minimum 7+ years' experience in statistical analysis with working knowledge of at least one of the following statistical software packages: SAS(Must), Tableau, R or Python
- Ability to contribute before the scope of work and excel in providing best
- Model development and governance experience in risk domain.
- Experience in fraud strategy/processes and/or fraud analytics is a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills to eloquently explain and drive the agenda.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; experience with stakeholder management
- Successful candidate will have a demonstrable analytic, problem solving, and leadership skills, and has the ability to deliver projects in a fast-paced environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.