Talent Acquisition Specialist at Rekrut India
Views:723 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Assistant Vice President - Financial Planning & Analysis - Scorecard Development - BFSI (4-10 yrs)
Financial Planning & Analyst/Assistant Vice President - Scorecard Development
Key Responsibilities :
- Active involvement with technology groups for Re-engineering initiatives in scorecard team
- Partner with Re-engineering team of scorecard processes, generate efficiency and re-engineering saves
- Work closely with Project manager as Project lead on various scorecard projects
- Monthly preparation of Balanced Scorecards reports for senior most executives across businesses/ functions/geographies.
- In-depth understanding/knowledge of key financial ratios such as Return on Equity, Return on Assets, Operating efficiency, Return on Basel III capital etc.
- Extensive coordination with multiple teams across the globe for collecting non-financial metric data for Scorecard reports
- Ensure quality & robustness of data by performing adequate control checks and ensure accurate and timely delivery of reports to senior leaders
- Identify and escalate any significant or concerning trends, anomalies or issues in metrics data submission and take corrective actions
- Review processes and suggest/implement improvements/changes to the existing processes
- Various ad-hoc analysis to support requests from Senior leads on Scorecards
- Effective client relationship & demand management to be able to meet the needs of various stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.