Founder at CorpEntry Solution
Views:4913 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Assistant Vice President - Finance - IT/Real Estate/BFS - CA (6-10 yrs)
- Responsible for the financial reporting of the company Monthly MIS & Financial Reporting
- Ensuring compliances with group and company financial policies and procedures and maintaining effective and efficient internal control system
- Lead the annual budget and quarterly forecast preparation and reporting to leadership team.
- Preparation of reports for submission to internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintenance of robust forecasting, pricing and commercial models for business partners
- Leading cost saving and reduction initiatives
- Ensuring optimum utilization of company finances.
- Chartered Accountant with 6-8 years of post qualification experience in a fast moving, multi - cultural environment in an MNC/ Large Corporate house (start-up experience preferred)
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of financial processes, accounting standards and tax laws
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.