Founder at CorpEntry Solution
Views:2819 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Assistant Vice President - Finance - IT/Real Estate/BFS - CA (6-10 yrs)
- Responsible for the financial reporting of the company Monthly MIS & Financial Reporting
- Ensuring compliances with group and company financial policies and procedures and maintaining effective and efficient internal control system
- Lead the annual budget and quarterly forecast preparation and reporting to leadership team.
- Preparation of reports for submission to internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintenance of robust forecasting, pricing and commercial models for business partners
- Leading cost saving and reduction initiatives
- Ensuring optimum utilization of company finances.
- Chartered Accountant with 6-8 years of post qualification experience in a fast moving, multi - cultural environment in an MNC/ Large Corporate house (start-up experience preferred)
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of financial processes, accounting standards and tax laws