Senior Consultant at Skyleaf Consultanyt
Views:551 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Vice President - Finance - Healthcare (10-21 yrs)
AVP - Finance
Excellent Opportunity for the experienced finance professional to work for Top Notch and Fastest Growing Hospital/Healthcare Organization.
- This is a leadership role for the finance department. The incumbent must possess the though leadership roles.
- Oversee the entire gamut of Finance department as part of Care Network (Hub & Spoke) model constitute of Hospital, Secondary and Primary Care Healthcare Facilities.
- Strategic leadership to oversee the financial health of the organization and providing regular information/insights to the management pertaining to the financial viability of the business for the required profitability and cost controls.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate standards and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, budgets and actual expenditures.
- Supervise all audit activity.
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements; monitor progress, changes and keep senior leadership abreast of the financial status; Perform annual budgeting and planning process.
- Engaging the audit and finance committees around issued and trends in financial operating models and delivery.
- Manage and track the performance of invested assets, in alignment with the budgets.
- Leverage strengths of the finance team members; providing clarity on the role and responsibilities, develop and implement training program to maximize skill development and productivity and help them reach the optimal Individual and organizational goals.
- Provide leadership in strengthening internal communication with staff at all levels throughout the organization, creating and promoting a positive and supportive work environment.
- Managing organizational cash flow forecasting by working in partnership with CFO; collaborating with department Heads to assess the financial efficacy of department operations and establish finance and administrative systems to support department operations