AVP - Finance at Job Museum Recruitment Consultant
Views:792 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Assistant Vice President - Finance - Food/FMCG - CA (10-20 yrs)
The AVP Finance Manager is responsible for overseeing financial operations, managing financial planning and analysis, and ensuring compliance with financial regulations and policies.
- Qualification- CA Qualified
- Location- Pune
- CTC- Upto 23 LPA
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Plan, organize and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
Interested Candidates can share below details:
Current salary and Expected salary: