Recruitment Consultant at Promaynov Advisory Services Private Ltd.
Views:3241 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Assistant Vice President - Finance - Education (3-5 yrs)
- Lead strategic planning and budgeting processes
- Prepare periodic reports by closely working with the business to understand performance, issues and trends covering the financial statements - including variance analysis, RCA etc.
- Closely work on monitoring and improving finance linked business KPIs
- Support in raising capital for the company through debt/equity
- Enable data-driven decision making through robust data analytics and business insights
- Lead and execute process improvement initiatives across the organization
- Drive independent projects e.g. cost reduction
- CA + MBA preferred with 3-5 years of experience
- Strong business understanding of financial statements
- Experience in FP&A, business valuation, debt/equity raise is a plus
- The high degree of proficiency with MS-Excel
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
Skills and attributes :
- Possesses honesty, integrity, strong work ethic, and team skills
- Possesses independent thinking and strong problem-solving capabilities
- Strong communication skills; is organized and efficient
- Excited by and open to new ideas and new ways of doing things
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in high-paced work environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.