Specialist - Leadership Hiring at Saaki & Argus Consulting
Views:2388 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Vice President - Finance - CA/ICWA - Insurance (10-20 yrs)
Company Details :
- Our client a leading Insurance company in India.
Job Description :
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organisation.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with central, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Responsible for day to day accounting operations
- Prepare cash flow projections based on existing balances
- Timely and accurately prepare Monthly Financial Management Reports (FMIS), P & L Forecasts and Corporate Cash Flow Projections together with an analysis of monthly and YTD variances to the business plan and explain budget to actual variances.
- Lead timely and accurate preparation of all tax returns and other information as required by governing bodies/Responsible for vendor management for finance perspective.
- Lead annual audit process, ensuring year round compliance with accounting standards.
- Review and manage, and establish as needed, new internal systems and controls, operations, processes and financial procedures to ensure the integrity of financial information and reporting/ daily cash balance/ record of all member collections and dues/ scheme accounts
Desired Profile :
Education : CA / ICWA qualified
- Strong experience in Insurance / NBFC Industry.
- Should have strong experience in all aspects of Finance and Accounting functions
Location : Chennai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.