Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:3313 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Assistant Vice President - Finance & Accounts - IPO - FMCG/Retail/Real Estate (12-18 yrs)
Assistant Vice President- Finance & Accounts - IPO
This role will be heading the finance function from a statutory and compliance perspective and will report into the CFO. The position will be responsible for all statutory finance requirements of the group companies for the retail vertical, It will also be the key role for the IPO/REIT. Hence the candidate should have relevant experience of IPO and in managing the statutory compliance for a listed companies from a SEBI and stock exchange perspective.
- Oversee and monitor closure of statutory books of accounts on a periodic basis for all assets under the retail portfolio
- Monitor and control the statutory and limited review audits for all entities with co-ordination with the respective finance heads of the assets. Ensure timely closure of statutory audits and half yearly audits for for Debt listed entities
- Ensure adequate internal controls are in place, Design and implementation of requisite controls where ever required. Drive the ICFR testing and reporting for all assets.
- Drive the internal control process through the Big Four firm for all the retail assets and ensure half yearly Internal audits are done in time with proper reporting to the board of directors.
- Prepare all group companies towards financial and compliance readiness for IPO assuming the IPO comes in the next 15 months
- Shall be responsible for the final sign off on all tax related documents, Advance tax payments and tax returns, Etc. This candidate should have experience in direct tax and hands on experience on GST.
We are looking for a Chartered Accountant with minimum 12- 15 years of post qualification experience in a MNC or in one of the top Indian Listed companies. Preference would be given to candidates who have worked in a Big Four previously.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.