Senior Associate Consultant at Exponent Consulting
Views:688 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Assistant Vice President - Equity Research - TMT Sector (8-15 yrs)
Job Title: AVP-Finance
Department / Division: Finance & Accounts
External Interface (Enlist external agencies/authorities that you are required to deal with while discharging your duty):
- Vendors/Service Providers
- Banks/ Financial Institutions
Minimum Qualification : (i.e education, training etc.)
- CA/CFA/Management Graduates (Finance) from tier 1 / 2 colleges
- Minimum Experience: Around 8-12 years of relevant experience
Special Skills/Attributes (required for performing the job effectively) :
- Good analytical, valuation and financial modeling skills
- Competencies: Good writing skillset- Self- motivated and curious.
- Good Excel / PowerPoint skills
- Database skills - Bloomberg, Capital IQ, Eikon, VCC Edge and other financial databases
Overall Purpose/Objective :
- Of the job Researching the financial and future standing of different companies based on policies, projects and processes along with other parameters and recommend probabless investment / fund strategies.
Key Responsibilities : (List major responsibilities, that you have, to achieve the key objectives)
Part of the core investment team and will be involved with the following:
- Fund Raising: Drive the raising of equity, debt for the company and its projects
- Identifying stocks for investment and maintaining the rationale reports for buying and selling of the stocks held in the fund.
- Close monitoring of TMT sector, developing and maintaining financial model
- Sourcing and studying third party research on stocks identified for evaluation.
- Preparing and maintaining the detailed Presentation covering the fund philosophy, fund management methodology and broad portfolio features.
- Making presentation on a monthly basis, for an update on the fund performance and outlook.
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning.
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- Ensuring periodic reviews of various assets part of the fund