Senior Manager at Eureka Outsourcing Solutions
Views:405 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Assistant Vice President - Enterprise Sales - AI Research Firm (7-10 yrs)
A hard core AI research company at heart, we have always believed in building products that solve real world problems using advanced technology such as Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Natural Language processing.
Using Proprietary AI Technology with zero Third Party dependency, our products are set to revolutionise document heavy business processes, by streamlining multiple channels using a combination of IDP, ML & NLP, so as to deliver end-to-end process automation for our clients, not restricted to closing the communication loop with e-mail and chat as well.
We believe in a future that is completely digitised, moving towards a paper free, efficient, intelligent processes built to maximise human potential and place them where they are meant to be - at the heart of innovation. We believe in a world where humans would master the intellectual space, leaving mundane processes to computers and machines. After all, isn- t that what they have been built for?
Years of experience: 7-10 years
CTC Bracket - 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A
Designation: AVP - Enterprise Sales
No. of Positions: 3
Company URL: www.amygb.ai
- Create a pipeline and drive revenue through building strong relationships with CXO's in the Digital Space.
- Have complete ownership of the sales cycle- form lead generation to closure.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and maximizing retention as well as cross sell/up sell opportunities.
- Adept in selling high value SaaS/ enterprise solutions at CXO level.
- A hustler who thrives in a high growth Start-Up environment and has consistently overachieved targets.
- Someone with Strong relationship building skills and exceptional verbal and written communication in English.
- The Enterprise Sales Manager is responsible for the enterprise accounts to ensure consideration, selection and close of new revenue opportunities.
- This includes discovering and developing new opportunities, managing pipeline, executing go-to-market strategies, and managing customer expansion through closures.
- The Enterprise Sales Manager must be quota-driven, strategically focused and be focused on introducing and broadening our software's presence within targeted accounts at all levels while working with Systems Engineers, Product Development, Product Delivery and Software Partners to exceed sales objectives.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a history of sales excellence through impressive strategic account acquisition and development, pipeline growth, ruthless qualification, innovation and consistent hard work. Experience selling software into the enterprise market is required.
- Develop, manage and close sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth working within targeted mix of Financial Services and other industry verticals
- Present our software solutions within complex enterprise IT operations environments
- Co-sell and strategize with partners, distributors and VAR's to enable rapid growth
- Provide Software management with feedback about the local market opportunity and identification of new business opportunities and channel partnerships
- Work collaboratively across teams - including Operations, Product, Technology and Marketing
- 7-10 years of successful sales experience in SaaS software
- Proven ability to work in high growth environments and demonstrated track record with start-ups
- Tenure in region - strong rolodex of customers, channels and tech partners
- Driven - need for success and continuous improvement
- Proven - Hunter- strategic methodology and passionate about selling
- A Closer - consistent over-achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, - get it done- attitude
- Smart, adaptable and open-minded
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science with an MBA is required or equivalent experience
- Vertical product selling experience is desirable (nice to have)
- Hardworking - you are one of the hardest working people you know.
- Competitive - you want to win and nothing can stop you.
- Passionate - you are excited about technology, software, and how it helps businesses succeed.