Assistant Manager at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:1542 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Assistant Vice President - Engineering - AI Product Firm (10-15 yrs)
Opening for AVP Engineering AI Product Company
Experience: 10 - 15 Years
Function : Technology - IT & Systems
Work from the heart of the startup ecosystem in Mumbai
- Work across Software Engineering, Data Science, and Client delivery teams to understand their goals and execute on the roadmap for product development
- With the help of your team members, educate and execute on Software Engineering best practices for testing, deploying, and developing code.
- Encourage and enforce the right behaviors to ensure we continue to ship quickly without compromising production stability.
- Take up hands-on tasks that are most urgent, difficult or critical in nature
- Drive the right technology choices (e.g. languages, libraries, frameworks)
- Lay out the technology architecture for both immediate and long term growth
- Take appropriate risks for technical debt to develop prototypes in a short timescale
Leadership responsibilities :
- Mentor and guide the professional and technical development of your team members. Help develop in their roles by leveraging their skill levels, personalities, work styles, and professional goals. Hire the best Engineers to build out the Software development team
- Assist the Delivery and Operations team with customization requests and technical feasibility responses to the clients
- Participate with Core-team in making key Product and tech roadmap related decisions
- You have 10+ years of relevant engineering work experience, which includes at least 2+ hands-on technical management experience.
- You have experience leading a technical team of at least 5 members across different technical operations
- You have a strong technical background and are able to contribute to design and development across the software product lifecycle
- You are familiar with our tech stack (Python/Django/MySQL/Oracle/NoSQL/AngularJS/Linux). You are familiar with the use of Containers like Docker.
- You are familiar with implementing organizational processes using tools like Asana/Git/Docs/Slack/etc.
- You've worked on large-scale SaaS products and can rapidly familiarize yourself with complex products.
- You have exposure to DevOps requirements like Cloud technologies, API monitoring, Distributed computing, Enterprise deployment architectures.
- You believe in building both teams and products that scale.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment, and you- re committed to driving projects to completion.
- Lead a rapidly growing Seed-Funded startup, while reporting to CEO
- Build out a team to your liking and style
Qualification : B.tech/M.tech/BCA/MCA/BCS/MCS
Working Days: 5 Days a Week
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.