Director at Enrich & Enlight Business consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:827 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Assistant Vice President - Employee Engagement - IT (13-20 yrs)
Role Description :
- Responsible for providing functional leadership to the HR Operations and Talent Engagement and management team that handles policy and process formulation, payroll, compensation and benefits / total rewards, HR Shared Services, analytics and HR automation.
- The role ensures providing high quality service within agreed SLAs.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal stakeholders is a critical expectation.
- The role innovates and actively seeks out-of-the-box solutions to redesign and strengthen the company's human resources systems.
Reporting Structure: Leads the HR Engagement Team and reports to Vice President and Head, Human Resources and Communications
Essential Qualifications: MBA or Post Graduate in Human Resources
Responsible for running HR Engagement function in Chennai
- Migrating work related to the various employee life cycle stages
- Re-engineering the shop from a Process to a Value centre
- Focus on digitization and building a virtual environment
- Establishing load balancing and business continuity centers.
- Key contributor in various governance committees
- Redesigning the a HR contact centre
- Setting up a combined HR .
- Significant contributor to numerous road maps in HR - Payroll, Performance, Rewards, Talent
- Provide leadership, strategic direction to the multiple business units in Chennai.
- The Shared Services supports all the employees through various stages of the employee life cycle: from pre-on boarding support, Employee contact centre, Performance-Rewards-Benefits, Talent engagement, OD, Talent development and Learning, International Mobility, Retirals and Exit.
The mandate is to transform the operations into:
- A reliable partner for stakeholders in providing world class employee experience
- An avenue of opportunities for professional excellence for people working in it
The key focus areas being process re-engineering, leveraging technology & centralization of services