HR at Leading Financial Services Provider
Views:5079 Applications:547 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Vice President - Employee Engagement - Financial Services (5-8 yrs)
- TresVista is a leading provider of fundamental and data analytics to financial institutions and corporates
- Founded in late 2006 by 2 ex-Merrill lynch bankers
- Strength is 500 people and growing its client and revenue base at 50%+
- Strong global client base - Primarily Private Equity firms, Boutique Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, Corporates, and Family offices
Overview of the Role:
A multi-faceted role who will be responsible for supporting a comprehensive employee engagement program and performing related duties in line with the overall objectives of the department and the organization.
- Mentoring a team of Executive, Analysts, and Associates
- Strategizing, designing and planning activities for the employees
- Serving as a strategic communication partner supporting leadership and functional teams
- Proactively identifying opportunities to build processes and standards to add value, solve problems and address the communications needs of the employees
- Creating and deploying employee recognition strategies, including reviewing and making recommendations for departmental recognition programs
- Coordinating and facilitating focus groups, surveys, skip meets/one-on-one interviews, and other methodologies
- Ensuring a continuous perspective on the employee experience, as informed through multiple data points including quantitative and qualitative data
- Creating and facilitating Employee Resource Groups on key organizational initiatives to encourage employee lead change
- Monitoring various employee engagement activities like festival celebrations, family day, outing, Health Camp, etc.
- Identifying type and cost of programs, remaining budget-conscious & ensures programs reflect Company values
- Managing issues and requests of various groups involved, including participants, stakeholders, vendors, internal service team providers such as facilities, administration, etc.
- Monitoring and addressing employee Relations matters with regular incident management, investigations, and statutory & legal documentation
- Team Management
- Commitment and ownership
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to work with limited direction
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, and critical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Command over MS Office tools like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience (MBA in Human Resources preferred)
- Commensurate with industry standards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.