Consultant at Populus Global
Views:844 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Assistant Vice President - DTC Sales - BFSI (10-12 yrs)
Urgently Hiring for AVP - DTC Sales - Reputed MNC - Lower Parel Location
Dynamics of the Role :
- This is an exciting time . With investments in our people, technology and new business markets, we are redefining the role and purpose of a credit bureau.
- TransUnion CIBIL Interactive requires an account executive to manage and continue to develop its indirect business.
- Indirect business being defined as the channel whereby consumer credit reports or credit data elements are provided as a value add offering or sold through third parties, direct to consumers.
- This role will be required to provide a service to clients in India.
- The potential candidate would need to have financial acumen, demonstrable consulting skills, confidence; the tenacity & drive to succeed, as well as an engaging customer orientated personality and be able to deliver on sales targets.
- This role is both strategic and operational, with a strong emphasis on the ability to build influential, meaningful and trusted relationships across all levels of the internal and client organization.
- The candidate would be expected to engage with prospective and existing customers with the objective of exploring and ultimately selling indirect offerings on the product front.
- The successful candidate will also manage existing partnerships with indirect and channel partners and grow revenue opportunities within the existing base.
Roles & Responsibilities :
Sales and Revenue :
- Plan, Control, direct and organize all sales and related activities to maximize and support the Company's revenues and profit objectives
- Own the revenue target for DTC Commercial and drive sales performance to exceed the revenue target on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis for indirect commercial product
- Ensuring timely receipt of payments from the clients
- Accurately forecast client activity and associated revenue
Client Management :
- Develop and nurture trusting relations with internal and external clients through proactive communication and the effective management of expectations to ensure outstanding service levels
- Maintain and review client performance to ensure sustainability of any existing ventures and to identify new opportunities
- Develop individual client strategies and collaborate with both internal and client resources to ensure the implementation of approved strategies
- Develops sales proposals, consistent with Management guidelines, to meet customer's need for company services.
- Gathers all external data required to for creation of special promotional / sales programs
- Steering CXO Interactions across members
Experience and Skills :
- Post Graduate from a premiere B School with specialization in Finance preferably
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant experience across Sales, Business development & team management.
- Ideally Assets side experience with a Bank or a NBFC is preferred
- Flexibility to travel as needed
- Executive presence and assertiveness.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently, handle ambiguous situations and exercise judgement in variety of situations.
- Strong communication, organizational, verbal & written skills.
- High degree of responsibility and ownership, strong multitasking, coordination and tenaciously looking for ways to get results.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.