Senior Recruiter at Ewyn Services
Views:1463 Applications:502 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:495
Assistant Vice President - Digital Marketing - Internet/eCommerce (6-9 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Digital Marketing - Internet/eCommerce
- To develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase acquisition and retention
- To set immediate and long-term goals for internal teams
- To lead the Marketing team and elevate its level to a skillful, efficient industry-leading unit.
- To track the effectiveness of ongoing campaigns through regular reporting that includes details of customer behavior, usage and spend.
- To analyze the customer journey and identify key touchpoints in the customer's interaction to optimize customer activation and retention.
- To prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics.
- To conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- To provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- To track competitors' activities
- 6+ years of experience in leading both acquisition and retention, as well as designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of SEO, marketing analytics and SEM
- Strong leadership skills and proven expertise in elevating team members to a high level of performance.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to creatively solve business problems through strategic and innovative approaches.
- Ability to work with various teams in a complex environment, ensuring the timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyse and present data, and drive clear insights into decisions that improve KPIs.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior management, company divisions, and partners.
- Preferably have Gaming or E-commerce industry experience