Client Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:11158 Applications:635 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:606
Assistant Vice President - Digital Marketing & eCommerce - Hospitality (12-18 yrs)
- Ideate, plan, implement the digital strategy for various brands in THE Group in conjunction with the marketing objectives and help bring the first mover advantage to drive the brand across innovative platforms.
- Define and execute the company's digital strategy. Lead the digital direct marketing activities, including SEO, SEM, affiliate marketing, and social media advertising
- Design and Implement 360 degree integrated digital marketing communication or product launches.
- Develop and provide comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing space and educate the team on the latest in technology and regulatory development that may impact or benefit our digital programs
- Prepare search engine ranking and traffic reports to assess areas of potential improvement. Monitor, track, and report, websites traffic including trend analysis using site analytics solutions such as Google Analytics
- Provide leadership, direction, and technical expertise to design, develop, and support digital properties
- Development of industry standard and innovative website functionality such that the user experience on the web is enhanced with the help of interactivity and user-centric engagement.
- Lead the identification and refinement of new consumer experience within interactive platforms to engage and capture hearts of the consumers in their digital lives
- Undertake market and competitor research and analysis to assist in managing the annual digital marketing budget
- Drive digital media spends for, to meet digital and brand objectives of the marketing campaigns
- Recommend and manage full year media campaign calendar and appropriate marketing tactics. Create promotional & seasonal campaigns to achieve sales objectives.
- Planning & developing strategies for key accounts, should lead with ability to work autonomously to strategically plan
- Oversight of project deliverable as per schedule, monitoring project costs, profitability, managing cost escalations
- Develop, implement, and optimize online marketing campaigns for corporate brand initiatives. Track performance relative to targets and refine to optimize results
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.