Client Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:8316 Applications:493 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:468
Assistant Vice President - Digital Marketing & eCommerce - Hospitality (12-18 yrs)
- Ideate, plan, implement the digital strategy for various brands in THE Group in conjunction with the marketing objectives and help bring the first mover advantage to drive the brand across innovative platforms.
- Define and execute the company's digital strategy. Lead the digital direct marketing activities, including SEO, SEM, affiliate marketing, and social media advertising
- Design and Implement 360 degree integrated digital marketing communication or product launches.
- Develop and provide comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing space and educate the team on the latest in technology and regulatory development that may impact or benefit our digital programs
- Prepare search engine ranking and traffic reports to assess areas of potential improvement. Monitor, track, and report, websites traffic including trend analysis using site analytics solutions such as Google Analytics
- Provide leadership, direction, and technical expertise to design, develop, and support digital properties
- Development of industry standard and innovative website functionality such that the user experience on the web is enhanced with the help of interactivity and user-centric engagement.
- Lead the identification and refinement of new consumer experience within interactive platforms to engage and capture hearts of the consumers in their digital lives
- Undertake market and competitor research and analysis to assist in managing the annual digital marketing budget
- Drive digital media spends for, to meet digital and brand objectives of the marketing campaigns
- Recommend and manage full year media campaign calendar and appropriate marketing tactics. Create promotional & seasonal campaigns to achieve sales objectives.
- Planning & developing strategies for key accounts, should lead with ability to work autonomously to strategically plan
- Oversight of project deliverable as per schedule, monitoring project costs, profitability, managing cost escalations
- Develop, implement, and optimize online marketing campaigns for corporate brand initiatives. Track performance relative to targets and refine to optimize results