Talent Acquisition at Talent 1st
Views:76 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Assistant Vice President - Digital Experience & Propositions Lead - Stock Broking Firm - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-8 yrs)
Avp Digital Experience and propositions Lead
Position : AVP Digital Experience and propositions Lead
Exp : 5-8 years
Location : Mumbai
Working Days - 5
About the Company :
- One of India's largest full-service stock broking firms catering to retail and institutional investors across all segments of the capital market.
- Through a tie-up with partner brokers, the company also provides direct access to the US markets. Supported by a strong research team, robust digital trading platform, large branch network & franchisee base, and referral coordinators spread across Kona Kona of India.
- The company's offerings include stock broking through the branch and Internet, Investments in IPO, Equity & Derivatives, Mutual funds and Portfolio management service.
- The company primarily provides secondary market broking services in equity shares and global depository receipts. It also offers portfolio management services to high net-worth individuals and corporate.
- In addition, the company distributes a range of financial products, including company fixed deposits, mutual funds, initial public offerings, secondary debt, equity, and small savings schemes. Further, it provides Internet broking services and depository services.
Primary Role : Manages the core value prop., value-added services (including customer education, research, loyalty / gamification, etc.) & any pricing consideration for digital segments, ensures the digital proposition is in line / better than peers, processes feedback from clients into actionable inputs.
Detailed Description : The team is responsible for customer on-boarding, activation, retention and re-activation. The team is responsible for high engagement as well as for ensuring business targets on top line and bottom line are met.
The Digital Experience and Propositions Lead role will entail :
- Deep understanding of the consumer
- Build best in class consumer value proposition for digital segment
- Track and report the performance of each of the consumer/product segments
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to launch products/services/initiatives and track the effectiveness of these launches
Key responsibilities :
- Collaborate with the various teams across the ecosystem to develop effective end to-end consumer acquisition, retention, and engagement programs to implement strategies to grow the consumer base, improve overall segment profitability and deepen product penetration
- Value Proposition : Understanding market and competitive landscape to develop best-in-class value issue proposition including differentiated services that would appeal to the specified segment
- Collaborate with product teams to ensure that range of product, product features, product pricing and operational dynamics are meeting the needs of consumer segments
- Develop a strong network of external partners that would be relevant and value-adding so that win-win collaboration opportunities can be developed
- Drive the experience charter with the gamut of the business, responsible for identifying the user needs, defining product constructs and user journeys
- Map customer journeys across each element in the app and web and compare/ benchmark with leading digital brokers in the market and identify areas of continuous improvement
- Track customer funnel metrics on a daily basis, identify areas of leakage and monitor for control and highlight deviations for immediate corrective actions - Help interpret and define a product vision and strategy from Digital Business perspective
- Work with product leadership to define a product strategy and roadmap as Digital Business representative
Experience and Skills :
- 5-8 years of experience in digital products / sales in Broking industry
- Demonstrate strong ability on analytics
- Strong understanding of consumers' behavior and industry trends
- Strong experience working with cross functional teams and ability to influence key stakeholders with data driven and insightful point of view
- Ability to partner with internal product/distribution teams.
- Open mind-set with ability to think of out-of-the-box solutions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to instantly connect with people and manage ongoing relationships for positive outcomes
- MBA from a premier institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.