Sourcing Specialist at AMS
Views:62 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Assistant Vice President - Data Architect - Financial Services (8-10 yrs)
- Be part of the Data Architecture team to define and manage Data models used to implement solutions to automate F2B business processes and controls
- Ensure the models follows bank's data modelling standards and principles and influence them as necessary
- Actively partner with various functional leads & teams to socialize the data models towards adoption and execution of front-to-back solutions
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ year in financial services, preferably Strategy and solutions in Corporate and Investment Banking domain
- Strong Knowledge of transaction banking domain process and controls for banking & trading business to drive conversation with business SMEs. Experience in developing models for transacting banking products are preferable.
- Well-developed business requirements analysis skills, including good communication abilities (both speaking and listening), influencing and stakeholder management (all levels up to managing director)
- Can partner with Technology and business to understand current issues and articulate recommendations and solutions
- Experience with working in enterprise agile environment in a matrix organization
- Critical problem-solving skills, able to think tactically and strategically
- Strong design experience and defining solutions.
- Knowledge of banking industry data models/best practices a plus
- Consolidates process and data and existing architecture to drive recommendations and solutions.
- Ability to build conceptual, logical and physical data model is required
- Understanding of enterprise data modelling standards and patterns
- Data management and governance experience - setting up and managing working groups, defining and enforcing data ownership, defining and enforcing data maintenance plans
- Database design and report construction - Strong Data analysis skills, SQL experience.
- Data architecture experience; specifically designing and implementing data pipelines and protocol formats (Json schema knowledge essential) in enterprise system architecture.
- Basic understanding of Big Data patterns for usage in Analytics and Cloud adoption
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.