Talent Acquisition Lead at Work India
Views:432 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Assistant Vice President - Customer Insights - CMI (6-8 yrs)
Asst. Vice President, Customer Insights (CMI)
About WorkIndia :
WorkIndia started with One & Only One Purpose - To provide jobs to the Poor of India.
Our Vision is "To Provide meaningful livelihoods to the 23.7 Cr blue-collar individuals of India and now the 120 Cr blue-collar individuals on this planet".
Fortunately, after 6 years of constant struggles, towering over 1000's of naysayers with a "phod denge - moving, no matter what" attitude . in January 2020, WorkIndia became the Largest Technology platform in India (53,000 unique companies posting a job per month; 3.1 million monthly active users; 3.8 million calls processed each month...100% automatically).
To know more visit: https://www.workindia.in/about/
Role : Asst. Vice President, Customer Insights (CMI)
Key responsibilities with this role :
- Report directly into the CEO to Lead Consumer Insights at WorkIndia
- Ability to work with and consume internal data, external (agency or third party) data and connect-the-dots to come up with a story and suggest action items
- Be hands-on with the research project - take care of end-to-end research management and follow-through on action items for implementation.
Business & Strategy :
- Identify key consumer segments (SMBs which need employees) and supply segments (blue collar workers looking for jobs) and suggest initiatives for better engagement
- Setup a consumer connect system to bring the voice of the consumer alive for the CEO
- Support the Growth team with inputs on GTM strategy, expansion market identifications, etc.
Marketing & Product :
- Lead the research projects to understand consumer and supply profiles, psychographics, etc.
- Build understanding about new product development strategy and share inputs on product improvements for existing services.
Requirements for this role :
- Strong problem solving ability - You will be analyzing the behavior of the small SMB and the blue collar worker viz. both segments that are are massively and hugely unexplored in India and globally
- 'Getting things done' attitude in an individual contributor role
- Precise and to the point approach; in the numbers you quote, in the workbooks you create and analysis you present.
- Experience of 6-8 years in the field of market research with agencies / clients-side (preferred).
- Consulting experience OR Agency + Client-side exp would be preferred.
- MBA / Post graduate degree reqd.