Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:459 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Assistant Vice President - CRM - Retail (10-14 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - CRM
Job Description :
We have been retained by a large retail company to recruit AVP CRM.
Key Responsibility :
- As a CRM Strategist you will play a leadership role in developing innovative, data-driven, multi-dimensional strategies and tactics to improve customer and business outcomes for strategic CRM client engagements, and an implementation lead role in helping bring those strategies to life.
- An inspirational leader of people and used to managing complex and innovation CRM strategies to a large audience base
- Ownership and full management of the overall CRM and loyalty strategy to all sets of customers
- Foster a inquisitive culture and encourage innovation to ensure everything is optimised and everyone works closely with other teams to streamline and optimise customer journeys
- Full budget responsibility for the CRM budget
- Work closely with the Insight & Analytics team to enhance audience segmentation and customer modelling and campaign performance reporting
- Define measurable KPIs and regularly review campaigns against strategic objectives.
- Develop and take full ownership of in-life marketing contact journeys for multi-channel retention, growth and re-activation lifecycle campaigns.
- Keep up to date with new technologies including AI and propose recommendations for further enhancements to the CRM activity
- Designing and implementing effective marketing techniques for the purpose of driving new customers
- Ensuring that the company's CRM systems are providing effective sales funnel
- Using CRM systems for monitoring company's relationships with the existing customers
- Reviewing and selecting suitable CRM software for our company
- Planning as well as managing marketing campaigns through various channels
- Setting specific strategies for retaining the existing customers