Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:464 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Assistant Vice President - CRM - Retail (10-14 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - CRM
Job Description :
We have been retained by a large retail company to recruit AVP CRM.
Key Responsibility :
- As a CRM Strategist you will play a leadership role in developing innovative, data-driven, multi-dimensional strategies and tactics to improve customer and business outcomes for strategic CRM client engagements, and an implementation lead role in helping bring those strategies to life.
- An inspirational leader of people and used to managing complex and innovation CRM strategies to a large audience base
- Ownership and full management of the overall CRM and loyalty strategy to all sets of customers
- Foster a inquisitive culture and encourage innovation to ensure everything is optimised and everyone works closely with other teams to streamline and optimise customer journeys
- Full budget responsibility for the CRM budget
- Work closely with the Insight & Analytics team to enhance audience segmentation and customer modelling and campaign performance reporting
- Define measurable KPIs and regularly review campaigns against strategic objectives.
- Develop and take full ownership of in-life marketing contact journeys for multi-channel retention, growth and re-activation lifecycle campaigns.
- Keep up to date with new technologies including AI and propose recommendations for further enhancements to the CRM activity
- Designing and implementing effective marketing techniques for the purpose of driving new customers
- Ensuring that the company's CRM systems are providing effective sales funnel
- Using CRM systems for monitoring company's relationships with the existing customers
- Reviewing and selecting suitable CRM software for our company
- Planning as well as managing marketing campaigns through various channels
- Setting specific strategies for retaining the existing customers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.