Assistant Vice President - Credit & Risk Function - Unsecured Lending - NBFC/FinTech (10-15 yrs)
Exp : 10 - 15 Years
Some Key Responsibilities :
Unsecured Lending Product:
- Credit Underwriting, Credit Operations - Responsible for also consistently tracking market and defining implications on the company
- New school, College and Institute onboarding Risk due diligence
- Accountable for maintaining & constantly innovating & updating our underwriting logic including building proprietary policy & early warning signals working in conjunction with the data Analytics team
- Accountable for keeping our NPAs under control. Establish Credit Rating system and Develop integrated Risk Management policy framework for all aspects of risks across the products
- Draft and develop Credit Risk Management policy for the Credit team and review/update to comply with the local banking law and regulations as and when required
- Ability to influence a culture of risk awareness in the organisation.
- Set objectives for measuring, monitoring, evaluating and mitigating the risk exposure and ensure that they are reported in a timely manner
- Implement a set of risk metrics and reports, including losses and incidents, key risk exposures, and early warning indicators
- Ensure that the risks are properly addressed in terms of compliance with existing rules and regulations established by internal, local regulators
- Develop predictive dynamic monitoring procedures/systems for the Credit Risk team
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams like IT, Operations, Finance, Legal, Compliance, Product, Analytics etc
- Bachelor's Master's Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or related field
- Having at least 6+ years progressive experience in the Risk Management field with Banks/Credit Card companies
- Experience in credit & risk function at banks, NBFC or fintech - including underwriting, credit operations and collections
- Understanding of statistics and quantitative data analysis methods
- Knowledge of modern regulations and practices related to credit risk
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and managerial skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.